Scroll down and read 14 interesting facts about cars!
- The world’s first car was invented by Carl Benz. He was a German automotive engineer. Benz’s car was known as Benz Patent Motorwagen. Benz Patent’s speed was 16 km per hour.
- It seems that people spend money carelessly on cars and vehicles as most of the car owners spend $400 a year to maintain their cr.
- The cost of repairing car in the US is $300 on average in which mechanics charge $200 for parts and $100 for labor.
- Every day, robbers and thieves steal so many cars but Honda Accord is the most stolen car in the world.
- The cars were invented in 1886 but we got gas gauge after 1922.
- Americans use 50 percent of the gasoline of the world.
- Toyota Corolla is considered as the best-selling car on all time in the world.
- It is very important to warm-up the car but do we know how much gas it takes to start a car? A car needs half ounce of gas to warm-up.
- An average American spends his or her life’s 14days standing behind the red lights.
- Benz Patent did not steering wheel. People had to use lever to move the car in the different directions.
- IC engine is the most important part of a car. It was first invented by Nicephore Niepce in 1807. Therefore, it was used in Benz Patent.
- We all obey and follow traffic lights and signals but these signals are not so old. The world’s first traffic signals and lights were installed on August 5, 1914 at East 105th Street in Cleveland and Euclid Avenue.
- Although Benz invented cars in 1886, the masses used Motor T. Motor T was cheaper than Benz Patent. People bought it for $850 in 1908. The price of the car reduced to $260 in 1928.
- It is the most difficult question to ask how many would be there in the world but its answer it is quite simple, 1.2 billion. However, it is not an exact answer.
So, these are the most interesting facts about cars. Many of us own cars or travel by cars. We are now used to of them. The world is now using and normalizing for a common man to use luxury car service in Dubai. You can visit site of these services to get idea of their costs.